- Graduate of Penn State University (B.S., Environmental and Renewable Resource Economics) and the New York Institute of Technology (M.A., Communication Arts with a concentration in Interactive Design)
- Spent a number of years in Baltimore and New York City, where I worked at Wolters Kluwer Health (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins), the University of Maryland, and Medscape Reference from WebMD
- Currently living in Boulder County, Colorado, where I am the Lead Medical Editor for return-to-work treatment guidelines
- Experienced freelancer/consultant in journal and book editing, web content writing and editing, proofreading, and project management
- Experienced instructor, with 2 years as adjunct faculty at the Art Institute of Colorado and Colorado Community College Online teaching web design and technical writing, respectively
- Wide range of skills including editing, writing, proofreading, graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), web design (HTML5/CSS), content management (WordPress, Sitecore, Drupal, Documentum), and web analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics)
For all the details, please see my Linkedin profile.